Monday, March 3, 2008

SUNDAY LAW by Stealth -- The Controversy Starts Early

There's already been a bit of controversy over Pastor Mayer's release of the Sunday Law by Stealth information. However, he seems to have it all under control. To God be the glory!!! May the Lord continue to bless his ministry and keep Pastor Mayer safely covered by His mighty wings. The Editor

-------------------------------

From: Pastor Mayer/Keep the Faith
To: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DefendEGW/post?postID=WF5lkCnCwAuvb_K1K1A9oqczF-llOlvhAwp9LWPoic4ckT-kUFm1TrczZ_8i3iQCkIzGEP7au9tK4b1z
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 9:29 PM
Subject: Sunday Law By Stealth

Dear Victor, Greetings to you my friend. I hope all is well with you…

I have been made aware that you received an email stating things about me and suggesting that I was not telling the truth and that I had offended Pastor Fine. Pastor Fine and I have been working on this CD project for many months now. In fact, he was supposed to do a live interview. As far as I know, we are still planning a live interview in the future. He is away right now, so I haven’t been able to reach him. I just want to say that in contrast to what was reported by the person who describes himself as Pastor Fine’s assistant, I did get my information directly from him and no one else. There are details in my sermon that only pastor Fine could have given me. Not only that, I followed a strict protocol in this matter. I went over every word in my sermon that pertained to pastor Fine and to the meeting in November. He approved everything I published. There was one thing that he asked me not to publish, and it did not publish it.

I am too careful to jeopardize my ministry by conjecture or impulsiveness. Nor would I tell anything that I had not been told by pastor Fine. We waited patiently until we had all the information necessary including the approval to publish.

I hope this clarifies my position. I am willing to discuss this matter with the alleged “assistant” of pastor Fine, but to date, I don’t know who this is. Please advise.

Would you be so kind as to pass this message on to Pastor Wayne and anyone else that you might know of that received that particular email alleging those things from me.

Gratefully,

Pastor Hal Mayer
Keep the Faith Ministry
www.ktfministry.org

No comments: